Monday 12 March 2018

'Lost in Space' actress Marta Kristen says her time in Hollywood 'was a dream'

Marta Kristen knew she made it as an actress when she began filming “Lost in Space.”

The sci-fi cult classic, which told the story of a space colony family struggling to survive when an accidental stowaway throws their ship hopelessly off course, aired from 1965 until 1968.

Kristen captivated audiences as Judy Robinson.

"My adopted parents, who were teachers, would drive me to the studio at 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning, and I would think to myself, ‘Here I am. I was an orphan, now here I am in show business. I’m going to the set at 20th Century Fox. I cannot believe my good fortune.’ Then I would get there and would be treated so well."

Kristen, who would go on to have a lasting career in Hollywood after “Lost in Space” came to an end, insisted her time on the set was truly a dream come true.

 Source : foxnews

No comments:

Post a Comment