Friday 2 March 2018

Pamela Anderson speaks out about being molested by a babysitter, working with Harvey Weinstein

“Baywatch” legend Pamela Anderson opened up to British journalist Piers Morgan and revealed she was molested by a babysitter when she was a child. In the same chat, she also told Morgan she was bullied by disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein into starring in the 2008 film “Superhero Movie" -- a claim the former movie mogul denies.

Anderson spoke to Morgan for his documentary “Life Stories,” slated to air on Saturday in the United Kingdom, Deadline reported.

“I had a babysitter and she molested me for, I think, a year and I was between the ages of 4 and 8, somewhere around there," the former Playmate of the Month said.

Anderson recalled wishing her babysitter was dead.

"But I remember wishing her dead, and she ended up dying the next day at her graduation in a car accident and I thought, ‘OK now I’ve killed her, I’m magic, I can’t tell my parents about this and I’ve killed her.' I started believing I had this special power to kill people and so I was scared to tell them that this happened and I was also scared to tell them that I killed her.”

 Source : foxnews

No comments:

Post a Comment