Sunday 4 March 2018

Frances McDormand invites all female Oscars nominees to stand during Best Actress speech

Frances McDormand commanded attention as she placed her golden statue on the floor of the stage during her Best Actress speech Sunday night.

"If I fall over pick me up, because I've got some things to say," said McDormand, accepting the award for her portrayal of Mildred Hayes -- a mother seeking justice for her murdered daughter in "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri."

She thanked her family and then turned to directly address the audience.

"If I may be so honored to have all the female nominees in every category stand with me in this room tonight," she said. "Meryl [Streep] if you do it, everybody else will, come on."

Streep was quick to jump out of her seat, raising her arms and giving a thumbs up as others in the room to join her.


Source : foxnews

No comments:

Post a Comment