Sunday 11 March 2018

'Lost in Space' actress Marta Kristen says her time in Hollywood 'was a dream'

"My adopted parents, who were teachers, would drive me to the studio at 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning, and I would think to myself, ‘Here I am. I was an orphan, now here I am in show business. I’m going to the set at 20th Century Fox. I cannot believe my good fortune.’ Then I would get there and would be treated so well."

Kristen, who would go on to have a lasting career in Hollywood after “Lost in Space” came to an end, insisted her time on the set was truly a dream come true.

“It really was a dream,” she said. “It was just hard to believe that I was in that situation, because I’d always wanted to act. My mother said that when I got off the plane from Norway, and when they picked me up in New York, I got off the plane walking like Charlie Chaplin.”


Source : foxnews

No comments:

Post a Comment