Sunday 11 March 2018

Rachel Dolezal: 'Transracial' woman's son resents her choices

Rachel Dolezal spent years pretending to be a black woman, even though both of her parents are white.

"I resent some of her choices and I resent some of the words she's spoken,"her son Franklin says in a trailer for a Netflix documentary.

Rachel, a former civil rights activist, became infamous in 2015 when her parents said she was actually white.

Filmmaker Laura Brownson followed the family for two years.

In the short clip Franklin, Rachel's biological son, reveals how he feels about his mum identifying as "trans-black".

"She did not choose her words carefully. It affected me, it affected my brother.

"The more I hear about it and talk to people about it, the more it just drains me."


Source : bbc

No comments:

Post a Comment