Sunday 4 March 2018

Saturday Night Live: White House as Waffle House at 2am

Alec Baldwin is back! Of course he is. “Nobody is allowed to have a gun, not even whites,” says Baldwin-as-Trump, after reading thoughtful comments from an index card. Then Trump explains how he’ll “make America’s schools safe all by myself”.

“Even without a weapon, I’d burst through the doors – I’m actually a very fast runner – the guy with a gun wouldn’t even know what hit him.’

He reflects on his recent loss of staff: “Hope Hicks. She’s like a daughter to me: so smart. So hot.” Now Trump is basically on his own, he says, but he has a strategy.

“I said I was going to run this country like a business. That business is a Waffle House at 2am. Crazies everywhere, staff walking out in the middle of their shift, cashiers taking money out of the register to pay the Russian mob.”

Kate McKinnon as Jeff Sessions joins in for the old refrain: live from New York. You know.


Source : theguardian

No comments:

Post a Comment