Monday 26 February 2018

Maxine Waters Tells Democrats to 'Get Ready for Impeachment'

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is telling her fellow Democrats to "get ready" for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Speaking at the California Democratic Party’s annual convention in San Diego on Saturday, Waters said that she believes Special Counsel Robert Mueller is getting closer to discovering which Americans "were and are involved in collusion with the Russians."

“I say it is time to get ready for impeachment,” Waters said to raucous applause. “I cannot wait, and I’m counting on Special Counsel Mueller to connect the dots.”

“Democrats, I don’t care what the Republicans say. I say impeach 45!” Waters declared.

On "Fox & Friends," former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Waters' outspoken approach will not help the Democrats in the midterm elections.



Source : foxnews

No comments:

Post a Comment